Friday, July 29, 2016

Gardenland

So, my parents are gadding about in Pennsylvania for a week and left me in charge of the back 40.  Or, however big their enormous garden is.

So, I have been dutifully watering and picking and picking and picking and picking and picking....



I call this:  "Anne in Pea-land"
This was hour THREE of pale girl in the sun


Sugar Snap Peas


Raspberries
Fun fact: before this summer, my parents' raspberry plants never produced more than a cup.  Now, they yield like 4 quarts per week!  


You! Shall not! PASS!!

So, I may have been in the sun a little long.  It seemed funny at the time.  Heh.  Who am I kidding?  I still think it's funny.  

In any case, I have had yummy zucchini and yellow squash and sugar snap peas and shelled peas and snow peas and yellow beans and strawberries and raspberries and 5 blueberries and one cherry tomato, so I guess I can't complain.  Well, shouldn't.  Let's be honest:  I'm a-gonna.


No comments: