Monday, March 31, 2014

Fireplace photos

So...  Joe commented on yesterday's post that he hadn't seen a picture of the fireplace and the inside of the chimney.   And I don't know if I've ever posted one.   You should know by now that I'm waaaaay too lazy to go back and look, but I did notice that there are a couple in my Flikr stream.  The inside of the chimney is not yet faced (stay tuned, however, my intrepid log-lovers!), and is currently totally hidden by a mass of construction materials, including some gazillion-foot-long boards that The Husband milled himself.  So, taking a photo right now is not going to help the situation.  Instead, I send you over to espy the photos in Flikr.  Be gone with you!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/athomeinlogs/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazingly fast service. It looks great and thank you.

-Joe.