Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer

Ahhhh...  summer.  This is my first summer in which my employment follows the school calendar and thus I am especially enjoying these nine weeks of unencumbered bliss.  {ie:  I changed professions and now have summers off}

In the two-and-a-half-weeks since the school year ended, the kids and I have:














and also vegged out a lot.  Today I watched all of Anne of Green Gables.  *sigh*

But I've also done a lot of this:



kitchen planning with 3-D imaging so I can decide where everything should go.   

That's right:  I'm thinking about kitchens, baby.  Can't stop me now!


____________________________________________________________

Key:  1.  Drawing with chalk  2.  Home-made pirate ship birthday cake for cousin Cam  3.  Endless floating and playing with the cousins at The Lake   4.  The Boy careening down the slip-n-slide at Grandparents'  5.  The Boy and Girl with two friends investigating the pollen on the surface of the water at The Lake  6. Bowling  7.   Gardening with Grandpa W.   8.  Hike at the Wild Center in Tupper Lake  9.  The Girl climbing a tree  10.  The Girl on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad  11.  The Girl on the Adirondack Carousel in Saranac Lake  

No comments: