Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....



....  a North Country winter. 

Especially considering that it has only snowed a couple of times this winter and that sorry excuse for snow has immediately melted away.   Definitely NOT like a North Country winter! 

But today was cold!  Snowy!   And so we headed up to the log house this morning to stoke the fire before the poor cold house froze up.  {As always, by "we" I mean Bob.  I am not good with fire.  Or splinters --  I mean wood.}  






And then we headed home for grilled cheese made with local Mcadam cheese and my father's homemade bread, and a marathon house- and tree-decorating afternoon.   Ta-da!  Now we're festive outside AND in!  

Of course, ask me how festive the snow makes me feel in March. 

And then cover your ears.


1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

Great photos. Very peaceful there.