Friday, November 18, 2011

Cryptic

After a couple of weeks of radio silence, I'm back!   Not that I had gone anywhere, but I'd just got a bit behind in my blogging.  Shake your head at me if you will...     I just had a few things around the house I had to finish up. 

You know, I have been thinking a lot about one of my favorite book series:  Anne of Green Gables.   That Gilbert Blythe.  *sigh*   And the Wonderworks movies aren't half bad -- you should check 'em out. 

Well, since Bob won't let me blog about the log house progress, I'll leave you with this thought:

cedar.

Heh.

3 comments:

Carol McClain said...

So you have to blog in the comments. What's cedar?

Anne said...

You'll just have to wait and see, Carol! It's so exciting that it gives me the *shakes* just thinking about it! =)

Carol McClain said...

So you're not going to be entirely log? Going with cedar shakes? (Which I love).