Friday, July 8, 2011

Shiny new floor

Bob doesn't like to brag, but I don't mind, so I'm just gonna say it:

That upstairs floor is SO BEAUTIFUL!! 



The Husband put the polyurethane finish on the floor on Wednesday and I finally got a chance to take a look at it last evening.  The photos just don't do it justice --  in person the finish brings out the grain and highlights the ...  woodness of it all in a way that is simply breathtaking. 



I walked around on the loveliness a short while and then we continued on our way to eat at Casa del Sol in Saranac Lake.

 They have a delicious Mango Margarita with cinnamon sugar on the rim of the glass.   Yum.

1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

The floor is beautiful! I know how much work they are. You should be proud. PS Your father-in-laws garden is tremendous! Puts my little greenhouse to shame.