Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Summer

Here's a taste of our summer (so far) in the North Country:


My father's garden ~ May 30


My father's garden ~ July 2


Baby M watching the older cousins swim on July 3


Casa del Sol with Bob's fam ~ July 7


Cookout (and flying lesson) at Uncle Jamie's ~ July 9


My mother's birthday tea ~ July 10


Hike on the Titusville Mountain State Forest High Falls Trail ~ July 11


VBS (or, let's be honest, the playground at VBS) ~ July 11-15


Canadian Cousins' Reunion ~ July 16




Pontoon party at Chateaugay Lake ~ July 17

Annnnnnd:
(drumroll, please)
Our first swag from my father's garden!! 
(minus the two squash and handful of green beans we ate tonight for dinner...)


It's been a great summer so far, and we're only halfway done!


.

1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

I love it! Family and fun! You renew my faith in summer. It sounds like a great time. I love the beans they look delicious and I don't even like beans. Thanks for sharing!