Friday, January 7, 2011

A new year

If I was a good blogger, I would have posted my top ten for twenty-ten something-or-other, wished you all a happy new year, and not have waited a full week into 2011 to do any of that. 

Well, I don't think anyone's deluded into thinking I'm a proper blogger, so let's just forge ahead, shall we?

Good.

This year, my logariffic resolution is to be more deliberate in my log blogging.   So far?  Fail.   Epic Fail.   Ah well.  Good thing I'm not responsible for actually building the house, eh? 

But, I can show you something a little squeal-worthy.  Not stairs-squeally, but quite a good squeak at least.  I feel the need to develop a rating system. 



SQUEEEEEEEEEEAL!     Like stairs.  Or kitchen cupboards!

Squeal!!!!

Squeak!

Wow! 

Yes! 

Meh.    Like me sweeping up the sawdust or picking up dropped nails.   Oooh. 





So, lookit what I discovered today that my handy-dandy Husband  (you parents of toddlers will know just how to say that) had accomplished:




That's a downstairs closet wired for lights, baby! 

{squeak!}


2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I swear we might just have to move in with y'all when this is done. I mean, the husband and I talk about your (ok, Bob's) progress all! the! time!

Shelley said...

I like watching your progress - enjoy this time!