Monday, October 12, 2015

Beauty!

It's a beautiful day here in the North Country!  Blue sky, colorful leaves, warm breezes...   it's our last hurrah before the cold blows in and settles down for 5 months. But today... we are in heaven.




But the real thing of beauty around here?   





The arctic entry floor!   




SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!    

We have a few pieces in the corner that still need to be laid down, but it's so so SO beautiful!  

Come on over and gaze upon our Arctic Entry in all its glorious beauty.  You know you want to.   




2 comments:

Penny said...

I just want you to know I LOVE your blog! I have read all your entries and enjoyed them so much -- love your writing style and admire you and your hubs so much for all your work and creativity. Can't believe y'all built this house from "scratch" yourselves! (Well, I know he did most of the work). My husband and I are building a log house, but by that I mean we are sitting back and letting others do it all! I admire you and your family so much!

Anne said...

Thank you, Penny! You can come sit by me and say nice things any time you want. Good luck with your new log house!