Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And this:

After I let Dr. Dentist McDreamy work on my teeth this afternoon, I ran out to the lake to see this here progress with mine own two eyes.





I may have caressed the new wall and whimpered a bit.  But you can't prove it.

The Hubs and I also hashed over the configuration of the basement laundry room... again, lamented a poor choice on our part in the kitchen, and discussed what the shelves built into the half-wall between living and dining rooms will be like.  Even at this late stage, we're still designing the house!   I have a feeling we'll be making design decisions until we die.  

In that house.

Because:  once I move in, I am NEVER EVER moving out.  Of my own accord.  I may never even leave.  Consider this my two-week notice.

Just kidding.  Kind of.

Here's a shot of The Lake to distract you from my obvious lack of sanity:




And The House wanted to play peek-a-boo:


I see you!



Hello, beauty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is *really* exciting. And I am just an anonymous nobody on the internet. But I have followed this blog for a long time and have read every post. It is very, very cool to see the updates and progress.

Will Mr. Hubs carry you over the threshold on the day you move in?

-Joe.