Friday, July 16, 2010

Soffit

It's a rainy rainy day and not conducive to building someone's dock, so Bob, Chris and Johnny are up on the scaffolding installing the soffit.  Soffitting?  Soffits?   er...  they're nailing boards together to cover the gap between the edge of the roof and the walls.

So I tore in there like hell on wheels, scolded The Husband for not delivering the vegetables from my father's garden to his grandmother, snapped a few pics with my phone and whisked G away for his dentist appointment.  Not very great pictures, and soffits (soffitting?) aren't sexy, but hey:  there are men swarming about my log house who appear to be working.  I will not complain. 






Now G's apparent lack of tooth-brushing ability?   Pity the poor boy; my complaints are all directed there. 

No comments: