Saturday, June 26, 2010

in which I am floored

So those boards that were planed the other day?   Apparently they're the floor boards for the second floor.  That Husband; no good with the details.   Great builder.  Not a detail-communicator.  [Hey - I heard that!  Don't call me a 'detail-sink!'] 

Anywho - look at these lovelies all stacked together and just waiting, pining to be my floor.  {ba-dum-dum!}



Okay, so they're spruce.  Picky, picky.   But I wish I could communicate the SMELL.  Oooh-la-la.  These boards were so beautifully scented, that I began to appreciate them and regret my snarkiness regarding the slow progress they represent.  So, spruce boards, I apologize.  Can I come sniff you again?

No word on when said boards will actually become flooring.  Stay tuned.

No comments: